Jadi inget Bali.

4:10 PM

full of memory by soelastri, your name "soelastri" remind me for that uhuuhhh. Dear of mine!
hate or love,  no no no, enough to think that. still too many boys here and there who similar to me, broken heart. now,, just thinking of the future and school. Guys, Soelastri always remembered in the heart of mine. and
-Bali-
the special location where we had bad, fun, and sad gathering all. and guys this is some that memory. . . hahags :))
<: interest it please :> 

located in gallery of art with friend. ^^

From left Hening, Virda, Dinar, Mili, Four, and me :)
Yaps. tanjung benoa, friends all abis maen banana boat, but I myself couldn't join that because of can't to swim, hhahags. so ashamed :>

 Yo'ah this is Soelastri .
Soelastri itu nama kelas guys, we're gether all time. dikenalin satu-satu, mau.
Jakiah - dia best friendku guys, 
Pitik - alias Dina, hahags pitik ini my husband, (just calling name guys) always make joke with her :)
then Yuda guys - he is the chaiman of the class :)
lanjut, ada si vivi - si unyil cantik
didi - vivi's husby
fairus - bis mania guys ini :>
its me (brown one)
fitri: si rapi, hahags
nduty - alias ria, rapunsel si rambut panjang.
kinin - si anak kos :)
anggi - si ratu kidul :p 
guys,, guys,, actually still there's so many my friends who join Soelastri. can't to mention at all, too sorry guys :) sometime I myself will continuing this story gan. hags. :D

located in GWK yaps Garuda Wisnu Kencana guys. si juru foto keren eyag, si mili ini guys fotografernya, mili my solmet hahags :)>

 hahags, where's the nose, could you find it? nose of mine is lose
Aarwwwgh,, hahags. si flat nose wear the great glasses. :))

here, si ninis ucu yap, hahags, si ninis pke barong. bali's cloth and culture.
thx nis had accepted for taking picture gether me.
God bless you nis :))



You Might Also Like

0 comments