Work Hard and be Patient

7:40 AM

"I would rather deserve a medal  and not have it than to have it and not deserve it"

Everyone has their sorrow, me too. I had that dark light. But what somethings different is how we erase the dark and lighten up our holes. Commitment, integrity, and persistence are valued you more to make a big dream to achieve. "Who doesn't kill you make you stronger" if sometimes feeling lonely and being so hard. just hear yourself wants, close your eyes and tighten up your circle to only focus on you. Maybe you have to feel love of what you are now, of what you have been achieving today. feeling blessed is the key. Feel your present to your body. How you respect your body by giving them some breath to walk, fit and healthy. How you maintain your food to eat, how you being cheerful to surroundings and feeling me, that's me, who loves me!

Living with Purpose

"I would rather fail in a cause that will ultimately succeed than succeed in a cause that would ultimately fail" - Woodrow Wilson.

Fearless, never afraid to fail. Never compare your time life with the others. It obviously didn't have any make sense. They sometime just turn aside to looking for another, than just stick to your goal and believe to our selves,

To be continued

You Might Also Like

0 comments