What I Think about Marriage?

3:01 PM

well, No body doesn't want to get marriage, right!
just saying I'm the one who think that marriage is so complicated! who agree with me, raise your hand please :D for very first beginning step that mostly people ever thought is, how to find a true special one, or you can call this 'Your Beloved Partner'?



The Right Person,

I'm the one who take too easy to look for such this one, also I'm type of the one who just say 'Ya' if I clicked with, or say 'Not good', If I don't think so. For me, look for the partner is look like for the job that you love, it becomes a passion also your life decision you'll choose.

Otherwise, life partner is not just as simple as i have talked before guys, haha it's harder or maybe difficult for some people. because somebody said, that your loved is what already as mirrored as you are. Who agree with this?

I think, if you wanna get the right person your heart must be prepared, who already fix with your last choice, who already surrender with your partner for what the good and for what the bad owned by him. The right person is the one who could think future, vision, and what are they gonna do 10 years later not just making a child, and sorry, just have sex.

Yah, Do you ever search your life partner until difficult ways? give thanks to your God, if  your process is getting easy, or just so so, or maybe, it 's like searching the pearl in the bottom of the sea, too hard hahaha Hope you guys on the easy ways for getting partner yah.

Searching the right person is one of a cute bit sacrifice story, But I truly respect this. cause you are releasing your hope just only to your God, not for your God creature. and this was true.
I also respect if somebody out of there, are already have a wedding in this young age and living their complicated life, Yap, I salute.
Respect for all the process, from how they got a final choice until how they bring parents, and thinking from their deep down and saying. Okay, I will married with this guy.
Sstt, for me a cute guy was the one who uphold the dignity of women and do not want to hurt him. this is a secret.. wqwq

From many years ago, I have open mind with every person and every guys I've met. I also have principle and trust for my self, that a good guy will for a good girl. I couldn't doubt this, because it contains in Quran, and I love this surah, so beautiful.
But out of this topic, will you ever think, that:

How for a bad guy? How pity they are not getting a good one! how can they fight to be a good if the partner was just not good?
truly this question I don't know, I cannot answer.
My conclusion is. May be Yeah! for several good people is divided into two kind of people; The person who they were truly good, and the person who wanna be good.
So, for bad person don't be sad :( you are still could be good and got the better person that you want.
So, yah, don't worry for people like me, and may be You, who still increasing and stepping to be good.
Don't lose hope. we are in struggle and striving for doing these things.





The Cool Vision,

Marriage is not only think about whom you are with, or just what are your wedding will? but also what is your vision, your cool goal, and your purpose of life.
actually this will so standard and ordinary thought, but deep down hard to say, this one becoming my special requirement for every person who close to us :D

Yeah, you know that in every situation in marriage, we have to discuss and also communicate. We have to say truth and also supporting each other. Or at least we have independent reason to deliver our wants.
And thanks God, if you just get the one who have same way of thoughts, same interest, same goals, or same vision. this was such a good investments.
It will affect you, to how you bring your marriage 10 years later, how you bring your family, your self goals, and your family future. Sure. every person will have own goals, and the marriage does.

How if you are different, the one is ambitious person and the one is not?
If one of you is strongest person who have strong goals and the other just always lay down to the bed and always say "yeah honey, sure, you 'll do it! to whatever goals that partner state. It extremely one of the thing that your relation will bad to move.
At least, you make yourself have the same high goals as your partner do, don't make it sound like you're really on board with this.
So, you still could talk about the goals about, where do you want to be on your 5th wedding anniversary? what do you want your life to be like? what do you want to have achieved? and it cool.


Keep your goals on! straight to achieve it all, keep supporting each others. if you don't have any goals, just make it, you 'll get your strength on while you keep watching your partner achieve his goal!!




The Financial Management

First, I wanna say about wedding. You know why I wanna talk about this topic, just because I am not too worried with this topic and all my friends always mention this topic till i am too bored about this, and finally I am sure, this time is perfectly cool to explain more about "Marriage" in this my 23rd and also the complication inside of these. This need a bit of luck to successful explaining this topic. haha

Okay, marriage is always talk about how's your wedding's look like? how's your wedding wanna show? how's your wedding wanna share?
hey please! Marriage is not just a wedding, and the accessorize among of these, Marriage is perfectly full of magical calm and sweet vibes. there is also many good things shared inside of this.

Do you know what I want in wedding is, just a sufficient wedding, with enough decoration as simple but perfectly luxurious within, it means not too expensive, but good in eyes! look memorable but not too wonderful, wedding with your beautiful husband mom coming, my next father besides on 'you', walked on the red flowery carpets, going on to me and 'You', 'you' just smile forwarding to me and I look at you..
omg why I imagined this part, too hard T,T wqwq lol

okay skip

I mean why I have to running out my wealthy or my money. just because of I had to memorable by  the guest that I was valuable and have a lot of things. No, I don't want it. I want, what I remember were you just accompany me beside, remember how's your eye laughing me at, holding your hands, and see your smile. Lol

You know guys, I hard to type this haha

Keep this in mind as you’re planning your wedding and your honeymoon. Your memories won’t revolve around where you were cheap – you won’t even remember it at all. Your guests won’t care, either – they’re coming for "YOU" guys, not for some fancy place or elaborate decorations. 
and about the honeymoon, let your heart find the rest, the good and the best for you, you will choose the good one, the important one, or maybe your honeymoon will be your dreams of your marriage, who knows! you could achieve this together
Merging both finance (?)
I ever attending on the seminar that it contains of how manage the funds. and how to maintain it! so the first question will ask for new beginning couple is. How they could do this merging funds together. They will merge or not? 
Is that right? the wife's money just for the wife, and the husband's money is for both? haha is not too fair i think, if we do love our partner we are always support each others and so do the funds. this will become one of risk for being together in marriage relation.
Yeah guys, I think it will be continued, still there is topic that I wanna share, like
The Place to Stay

The Needs of Life


The Guidance of God

That's all are my point of view about marriage. what's important to think before going to marriage, is


"marriage first thinking later" :D



"Marriage is about becoming a team.You're going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, and every now and then, things blow up. But the beauty of marriage is that if you picked the right person and you both love each other, you'll always figure out a way to get through it." 

Nicholas Sparks- At First Sight.

Good Bye

23.06.2018
14:30

You Might Also Like

0 comments